We are a supplier of luxury garden furniture and accessories and go to great lengths to ensure that everything sold is of the highest quality. We have the confidence in our products to offer warranties far in excess of statutory requirements – up to 10 years. The warranty is against both material and manufacturing defects.
Register Your Warranty Below
Terms & Conditions
1. The warranty starts from the date of receiving the goods.
3. Alexander Rose must be notified of any defect and given the opportunity to remedy it; any remedial work carried out by a third party will invalidate any warranty.
4. The product has not been misused or handled carelessly and has not been wilfully damaged or used in abnormal conditions.
5. Direct delivery of bulky items will be handled by Alexander Rose couriers only. Customers who insist on using their own couriers may do so at their own risk. Alexander Rose will not accept responsibility for items damaged in transit by any other couriers.
6. The product has not been modified, altered or transformed in any way and repairs have not been attempted in any way in contrast to Alexander Rose advice.
7. Appropriate maintenance must be carried out in accordance with Alexander Rose care instructions. Alexander Rose will not be responsible for any defects due to the application of any treatment product other than Alexander Rose recommended products.
8. The warranty does not apply to usual wear and tear, meaning dents or scratches or normal deterioration that occurs through regular use. It does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
9. If a product has to be replaced and that particular product is no longer available, Alexander Rose reserve the right to use an alternative similar product.
10. The cost of transportation of goods to be repaired or exchanged is covered for Mainland UK only and only for the first year. Outside of these time constraints the transportation costs to the Alexander Rose Head Office are the responsibility of the consumer, unless otherwise agreed.
11. The inherent fading of fabric products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended warranty, and is covered with a standard 2 year warranty.